The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Sophomoric and pretentous

The title of this review says it all. We're very sorry that you spent your gaming life in a basement fantasizing about Night Elves, but gaming is as much a legitimate, meaningful part of people's lives as writing, art, or movies are.

On a more serious note, the tone of the movie was overly preachy and moralizing, especially for a movie with no original ideas.

Wink: Insatiable Appetite Wink: Insatiable Appetite

Great!

I love your art style, Gel, it is great. This video had a great atmosphere to it, and the characters looked simplistically perfect.

The music was also top notch, Dustball. The opening theme is really, really awesome and your talent shows! Nice.

"Waterman" Ep. VI "Waterman" Ep. VI

Awesome!

That was great, and the old tyme style was really cool and well done. You definetly have talent! The RBF theme is great too. Keep it up.

Sideways Sideways

Come on.

I was really looking forward to playing this but after a couple levels, it skipped me to the end. On top of that, now I have AIDs. Thanks.

Escape Game Escape Game

Not Bad

That was actually pretty fun, but make the video size larger, and add some features. Sound would be nice, and if it was broke into levels it might be a little more fun. Add obstacles (i.e. a pinball machine) and teleporters, bleh bleh, more strategic stuff. Make the playing field bigger. But fun, addicting game, make another.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Amazing

AWESOME game, way to go. Everything is perfect except for a few timing things. Very very good.

Here's mine:
----99982-2---2---3---3---77785---------------------------- --------------------------1---1---6-8---8---a---a---bbbbc--- b----------------------------------------------------------- -1---1---3-3-3-3-6-6-a-------------------------------------- ----------------

Good job!

Insatiable Appetite part 1 Insatiable Appetite part 1

Nice!

I love this piece. Even if you did just record it for Gel's entry (which also kicked ass), this has a really great tropical feel to it. This fit perfectly with the video. Has a great videogame-esque style to it that fits perfectly with Gel's style. Nice. Job.

Dealey Plaza - Suckers Dealey Plaza - Suckers

Not too bad.

Not too bad, but a few things:

The singer needs to calm down, this song is supposed to be smooth during the "at first i was excited" blah blah part, there's no need to accent every other syllable.

Brass (trumpet player): Tune, and stop missing high notes that aren't even high. What is that note, like a G?

Less guitar, more singer. More brass. Less trombone, more trumpet.

Other than that it's not that bad.