The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Sophomoric and pretentous

The title of this review says it all. We're very sorry that you spent your gaming life in a basement fantasizing about Night Elves, but gaming is as much a legitimate, meaningful part of people's lives as writing, art, or movies are.

On a more serious note, the tone of the movie was overly preachy and moralizing, especially for a movie with no original ideas.

Wink: Insatiable Appetite Wink: Insatiable Appetite

Great!

I love your art style, Gel, it is great. This video had a great atmosphere to it, and the characters looked simplistically perfect.

The music was also top notch, Dustball. The opening theme is really, really awesome and your talent shows! Nice.

"Waterman" Ep. VI "Waterman" Ep. VI

Awesome!

That was great, and the old tyme style was really cool and well done. You definetly have talent! The RBF theme is great too. Keep it up.

Warrior Legend Warrior Legend

...

What the hell did that have to do with SOCOM? Last time I checked, samurai swords, gangsters, blind dates, and crappy music didn't exist in SOCOM.

Retarded Animal Babies 10 Retarded Animal Babies 10

Eh.

Would be better if half the window wasn't used for whoring off your products. I understand that it's hard to make flashes when you don't have money, but nobody else on NG does this shit. You're really coming off as someone who cares more about the $$$ than about enjoying people watching and commenting on your flashes - what NG is really about.

I had respect for you when you did this for the satisfaction of having thousands of people watch your flash instead of doing it to make money. I'll admit, it was good, but when you do stuff like force people to buy your DVD just to see the next episode, you've lost my respect. I've yet to see another NG artist who forces you to pay up to enjoy their flash.

Have fun making this stuff - I hope you can make money off what every other user on NG does free for the satisfaction of producting quality work and having people enjoy it.

( ( ( The Truth ) ) ) ( ( ( The Truth ) ) )

wtf

wtf all u do is import movies this is supid try doing something other than steeling movies

Just kidding. Well thought out, presented a good argument... but you didn't really show an example of someone giving you a 0 JUST because they thought you took the movie, just 2 reviews that gave you zeroes. Congratulations on doing this without being an ass and just flaming someone.

Masta-GrassHoppa responds:

Yes i know, i show all my respect to knox. If people relaly want to see it they can look i my reviews. I've had many of those.

i dont mean anyharm, i jsut want ot be humble. Just want my respects as an artist not an importer.

F E A R F E A R

Really good!

That was really good, really artistic with really cool effects. The background music perfectly fits the flash, and while I usually don't like abstract stuff like this, this one was really cool. Good job!

-The Escape- -The Escape-

Pretty good.

That was a pretty good video, the animation was pretty nice and the background audio was great and flowed perfectly. A few things I didn't like were:

1) Hard to understand story with no voice acting

2) Backgrounds at the end weren't drawn, they were pictures/videos, and when you can see the actual pixels it really draws away from the style.

3) I didn't like the character's bodies, or their lack of faces.

Other than that though, it was good.

my favorite reviews my favorite reviews

Brilliant.

That was hilarious, please make another one! Kickass.

.3d socom intro .3d socom intro

Wasn't too bad.

Wasn't that bad, was kind of interesting. The video of that brown thing was a cool touch. The text fade could be a little more gradual, but yeah that's being pretty damn picky. Not bad.

If you wanna play me or my clan on socom give me a whisper... Name is "iPlayHopscotch".

TvP responds:

no one reads the authors comments, lol..